The information provided by 1ST LINE OF DEFENSE doing business as 1STLOD (“1STLOD”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) on www.1STLOD.com (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
* UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, PURCHASE(S) MADE FROM THIS SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
2. INFO WE COLLECT
1ST LINE OF DEFENSE reserves the right to refuse service to any individual, at any time, for any reason, whatsoever. Refusal of service may result in additional expenses to said individual which will not be reimbursed by 1ST LINE OF DEFENSE.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
• You must be a legal resident of the state Arizona and have researched all laws pertaining to the sale & transfer of the firearm prior to purchase.
• You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase/transfer rifle(s) and/or shotgun(s) and at least 21 years of age to purchase pistols and all other firearms restricted by age.
• You must pass a Federal NICS background check PRIOR to taking legal possession of a firearm. The background check and its result are not dictated or alterable by 1ST LINE OF DEFENSE.
• Only the person whose name appears on the order will be allowed to take possession of the firearm and transfer will take place only after all applicable requirements (i.e. background check, etc) are completed. Please verify local, state and federal laws before attempting to purchase a firearm.
• You must present a valid, government-issued photo ID at time of pickup.
• Your current, physical address must appear on the ATF Form 4473, if the address on your ID does not match your current address, you will be required to provide a second form of government-issued document for verification. (i.e. vehicle registration, vehicle title, hunting license, or voter ID card).
• Photos may be taken of any firearm transferred through us, and may be used in, including, but not limited to, electronic & print marketing and/or social media posts.
• Your email address will be added to our Newsletter mailing list, from which, you may unsubscribe at any time.
4. PRE-TRANSFERAs a common rule of etiquette for ordering firearms online, it is always best to contact the receiving FFL Dealer prior to ordering. We kindly ask this same courtesy from our clients, but through the use of the forms found on the Transfer In page. All new Clients must fill out one of these forms, prior to setting an appointment for pickup.
5. FIREARM PROCESSING
Please DO NOT simply show up upon notification of delivery of your firearm. When your shipment has been delivered, we still need ample time to process the item(s) into our system. Current estimated processing times are about one (1) business day.We kindly ask that you please be patient and wait for us to contact you to schedule a time to perform the NICS background check and take legal possession of your firearm(s). We will do everything we can to make the process go as quickly as possible. * ALL TRANSFER FEES MUST BE PAID FOR IN CASH
6. USED ITEMS
It is the BUYER’S/TRANSFEREE’S responsibility to check used firearms prior to accepting the firearm. Prior to leaving the premises, please check the following carefully:
• Overall function – trigger/reset, slide/action function, magazine fit/drop & function, etc
• Significant damage – enough that it may hinder the firearm’s ability to operate correctly
• Lost/Missing/Broken pieces – magazines, sights, accessories, etc
All firearm dispositions are final. If you are not comfortable with the condition or function of a firearm at time of pickup DO NOT COMPLETE THE TRANSFER.
Once the firearm has been legally transferred to you, the Seller is no longer able to take it back on return, offer a refund or fix damaged/broken parts and it must now be sold as used, even if unfired.
7. BACKGROUND CHECKSA background check & ATF form 4473 MUST be preformed every time you have a serialized firearm or part transferred in. Please read every question carefully and answer them honestly to avoid denial of transfer and possible fines & imprisonment.
8. DELAYED RESPONSE
A “Delayed” message from the NICS indicates the subject of a NICS background check has been matched with a similar name and similar descriptive information associated with a record containing a potential state or federal firearm prohibition.The NICS Section must obtain additional information before making a final determination of a Proceed or Denied for the firearm transfer. The NICS Section is afforded three business days in which to conduct this research. If the NICS Section is unable to provide either a Proceed or Denied response to the Federal Firearms Licensee within three business days, the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act of 1993 does not prohibit the Federal Firearms Licensee, or FFL, from transferring the firearm; however, the FFL is not required to do so. A delayed transaction will be purged from the NICS within 88 days from creation. The NICS Section recommends that you wait 30 days from the date initiating the check prior to filing an appeal on a delay to give the NICS Section’s staff time to complete the initial transaction. If your original background check is completed, the Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) will be notified with a final status. * THE NICS SYSTEM DOES NOT PROVIDE THE DEALER A REASON FOR DELAY
9. DENIED RESPONSE
A “Denied” message from the NICS indicates the subject of a NICS background check has been matched with a similar name and similar descriptive information of a record containing a state or federal prohibition and the FFL may NOT transfer the firearm to the individual.A federal prohibition would exist for any person who: • Has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year • Is a fugitive from justice Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance • Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution • Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or who has been admitted to the United States under a non-immigrant visa • Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions • Having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced U.S. citizenship • Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner • Has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence • Is under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year * THE NICS SYSTEM DOES NOT PROVIDE THE DEALER A REASON FOR DENIAL
10. UNCLAIMED ITEMS
As a matter of course, any firearm or other physical item, INCLUDING ANY MONETARY FUNDS AND OR MONIES COLLECTED ON YOUR BEHALF, not claimed/picked up from us and/or for which no communication has been received from the Client/Buyer/Seller/Transferee within 29 CALENDAR DAYS, will be considered abandoned and will, without exception, become the legal property of 1ST LINE OF DEFENSE and/or it’s Owner(s), Heir(s) or Assign(s).
IT IS THE CLIENT’S/BUYER’S/SELLER’S/TRANSFEREE’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP IN COMMUNICATION WITH 1STLOD.COM, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
On the 29th calendar day, we retain the legal right to do with the item or monies, as we see fit.
This may include, but is not limited to:
• Adding the item/monies to the inventory of 1ST LINE OF DEFENSE and/or it’s Owner(s), Heir(s) or Assign(s).
• Sale or trade of the item
• Adding of the item/monies to the personal collection and or Bank Account of 1ST LINE OF DEFENSE and/or it’s Owner(s), Heir(s) or Assign(s).
11. CONSIGNMENT SALES
We take some items in on consignment for resale, acting as a “Broker” between the Buyer & Seller. Current Consignment fees can be found on our Consignment Sales page* CONSIGNMENT FEES ARE ADMINISTRATIVE FEES AND ARE CHARGED WHETHER THE ITEM SELLS, OR NOT
All items sold, transferred or otherwise acquired through us are sold As-Is.
* UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE PROVIDE ANY REFUND, EXCHANGE OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR ANY ITEM OR FOR ANY REASON
13. SHIPPING POLICY
Any item sold by 1ST LINE OF DEFENSE doing business as 1STLOD (“1STLOD”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) on www.1STLOD.com (the “Site”) or any third-party sales platform will be accompanied by shipping/delivery information information specific to that individual item. Please read the item description carefully prior to purchasing.• Carrier/Delivery Rates & Timeframes – delivery rates & time-frames vary for different shipping methods and carriers. Please note that while we make every effort to provide accurate information regarding shipping rates & delivery time-frames, we have no control over either of these. • Lost/Stolen Items – all items purchased through us will require Adult signature acceptance upon delivery and Insurance may or may not be added to cover the entire cost of the item. If you need full coverage insurance, please let us know and we will get rates based on this information. Lost or stolen items are NOT the responsibility of 1STLOD and all claims must be handled by/through the carrier • Insurance – If you would like to purchase additional insurance for your item, please contact us immediately after completing your purchase * 1STLOD WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS